Monday, December 21, 2009

Multani mitti/mati experiment


I read that Multani mitti [India's fuller's earth clay] is a good mask for oily skin. For people prone to acne break-outs, this clay mask absorbs the oil and tighten your pores. Caution (of course), just once a week is advised; skin produces more oil to replenish the loss of oil.

My First experiment:

*Facial Mask*

My skin is a combination of dry/oily(typical oily area, my t-zone)

"Personal recipe" Ingredients:1 Tbsp multani mitti, 1 Tbsp rose h2o, plus 1tsp of honey, I made a paste and applied it to damp face.


After 10 minutes I rinsed with cool water, patted dry with a paper towel. It left a smoothness to my skin that i love. This will definitely be a mainstay. For my second experiment I'll use the multani with yogurt for a natural cleanser. Ingredients: 1 tbsp yogurt plus 1 tsp multani mitti.


I'll try this experiment much later in the week.

Check out the Two (3.5 oz boxes) for $12.00 sale below.


http://www.naturalveda.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment